Now This Is The Life!
Start your day with the complimentary breakfast and coffee or purchase grab-and-go items from the bistro. Enjoy our activities and getaway opportunities with new friends and neighbors or just have some down time to relax and unwind on your own. Our state-of-the-art fitness center is available on site. If you choose, get outside and enjoy our beautiful outdoor patio area with grills & fireplace, play some pickleball, or visit our outdoor gardening area. Choices are what we’re about at The Estates at Arbor Oaks.
Our Options – Built to Suit Your Life
At The Estates at Arbor Oaks Luxury, we understand that everyone who comes to tour with us wants to stay as independent as possible. That is our goal, too. At The Estates at Arbor Oaks, you will no longer have the household chores such as shoveling snow, mowing the grass or maintaining your home. You will have time to do the many things that you always wanted to do when you had time.
The Estates at Arbor Oaks is ideal for older adults who are able to manage the day-to-day tasks on their own, but want to take advantage of all that community living has to offer. You will have privacy and autonomy of your own apartment home and still have the community space to socialize and entertain with past and new friends.
Our “Inspire Wellness” program promotes the 7 Dimensions of Wellness: Physical, Social, Intellectual, Spiritual, Emotional, Vocational and Environmental. We know that each person is unique and we want to help meet the individual goals and needs of those who choose to call The Estates at Arbor Oaks Home.
Apartment Home Amenities
- One, two, and three bedroom apartments
- Balconies in most apartments (some screened in)
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- Full Kitchens
- All utilities (except phone) as well as Wi-Fi and expanded cable package are included
- Secured entry
- Safety equipped bathrooms
- Continental breakfast
- Social and recreational programs
- Scheduled group outings
- Grab and go bistro items
- Salon services
- Concierge services
- Onsite Salon
- State of the art fitness center
- Underground parking
- Underground car wash station
- Pickleball court
- Outdoor patio area with grills and fireplace
- Outdoor gardening area
Find the answers you need!
- Are you looking for relief from the daily tasks (cleaning, mowing, shoveling and repairs) and expense of keeping up a household?
- Are you looking for a convenient and safe environment to call home?
- Do you look forward to socialization and community spaces for fun and relaxation?
- Do you want to spend more time enjoying your family and friends, travelling and maybe volunteering in the community?
If the answer is yes to any of the questions above, Independent Living is the best option for you.
It’s not always easy to tell when you or a loved one needs more help. If you have questions on the best option for you, visit our frequently asked questions. If you find that you need additional assistance, you can learn more about the over 40 independent living, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing communities that are part of Tealwood Senior Living. In addition, one of our registered nurses can perform a nursing assessment that will help you determine what is best for you or your loved one. You’ll have the comfort of knowing the expertise of our team will guide you in the right direction. Visit www.twsl.com for more information.
What is the next step?
Call us to discuss the right option for you or your loved one.